Re: m13 - m9

William Walker schrieb:
>  Mark said:
> What's missing for me with the M13 relative to the AM8000R from a
> signal flow standpoint is if I want to get some straight signal in
> addition to the ambient effects. There are definitely interesting
> effects to get by cranking the mix to fully wet on the earlier effects
> and reprocessing with the later effects and this isn't really viable
> with the Line6 effects if you also want some dry signal since each
> effects section just feeds into the next.
>
> Maybe you are using a different effect than me???? There are a few dry
> thru delays on the M-9/13  that allow just what you are taking about,
> and then there are individual mix controls for every effect, which
> will do the same thing, So you are lamenting the lack of a wet and dry
> output?  Mark,  i can't wait to see the looper/multi effect you have
> on the design board. It will have every feature known to mankind!!!!
The way I understand Mark's post - and from the M9 manual it seems it's
not possible with the M9:

Let's say you want the following:
Your dry signal goes into a pitch shifter. The full wet pitch shifted
signal goes into a delay (50/50 mix). Then both the output of the delay
and the dry signal go into a reverb.

The way I understand the M9's routing concept (which is, basically, like
three stompboxes in series), that is not possible with the M9.
Btw, Mark, perhaps you can find a Sony GR-MP5 w/ optional remote control
for next to nothing - because that's something this old Sony thing can
do. (but then again, it's a 9.5'' rack unit).

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs