Re: m13 - m9

Of course the M9 isn't perfect, I personally think that the delays could be better quality. I wish it had better level controls for some patches, especially filters. I am thinking Obi Wah in particular will clip like mad on some of the peaks probably like the wahs you mentioned Bill. my m9 runs after the preamp /comp pedals also. There are other things but...

What is does right is give me tons of cool sounding fx in a tiny footprint. Y2K would have been difficult for me if it wasn't for this little beastie! The ex peds give me plenty of control also. I really do like the looper for pre fx use. I feed it to some Alesis mod fx and a Vortex, then into my 2 other loopers (2880, DD 20)

I want Eventide Space pedal also but will have to sell something to get it!

Agree Rainer about the 100% wet/dry split but I wasn't looking for that in this instance. In the old days much of the good rack stuff had this feature if i remember right.

The buttons are a bit noisy but it doesn't  affect me since I run direct into my computer for everything at home. It might if you mic.

best,