Re: Soft Step - any software issues?

Yeah the led lights up, and I programmed the 4 character display to show
my Mobius functions, rec, ovdb, mult, etc. so if there was any doubt in my
mind that I stomped it then I get that visual feedback to reassure me. It
does take a bit of getting used to since I was also used to more of a
tactile feedback. I also press the keys towards a corner (thats where the
sensors are). At first I was stomping in the middle of the pad like a
regular switch and I wasnt having much success. Now I don't have any
problems firing off commands but I still need to get used to the layout
and size of the whole unit cause its so small. I sometimes hit the wrong
key but I did the same thing with fcb1010 when I first got it. I consider
that user error.

-Todd Matthews