Re: OT: Building a Midi Breakout Box

> I want a GK IN, and 2X GK OUT sockets, I want to be able to run both my
>GR30
> AND WP20 at the same time, currently its a choice. THEN I want seperate
>outs
> for each string. Although to be honest, Im like Per here.. REALLY I want
>a 2
> way split. I want the E and A string to be one output and the D GB and
>high
> E to be another.

I think this may be exactly what you want then as this unit sums the
strings into pairs first (you need separate cables to split them to
individual use).

http://billbax.110mb.com/

160 pounds or about $270 for the unit.  I was quoted something like
$100 for shipping though which seemed way too high.  But perhaps there
are other options for that.

Kevin
--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos