From: Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Tue, February 1, 2011 12:20:45 PM
Subject: Re: Beginning Looper Seeking Advice

if you want to go down the sotware route, then you'd just need and audio interface with enough ins and outs and a laptop.

mobius would be a good solution for your looper. each track can have it's own dedicated input and definable out port, so you could assign each track it's own instument and then route it's output to the amplifier of choice. it will also fufil all of your other requirements. you would probably need a footpedal and a control surface to punch in and out and control track volumes etc

sim