PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

Hi folks,

Would all please try and edit your replies to the list for brevity's sake.

There were 8 Daily Digest today.   Most of us who signed up for the
daily digest
did so to reduce email and the number of digests to open means a longer
time doing email in the morning.

Please be considerate and edit your posts when you reply.

How do to this:

In Thunderbird, my email browser,  all I do is highlight a portion of
text that is
immediately relevant and hit 'reply all'  and it forwards with only that
text included.

I'm sure other email clients must work similarly.

respectfully,   Rick Walker