Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

One thing I havent figured out in Gmail ->

how to filter all mail from Loopers Delight to one folder! :-D

you cant make such a rule, I've tried but no success yet.

2011/2/2 Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:16 PM, ^|>^m <will.it.go.round@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a suggestion for anyone out there: Gmail works brilliantly with this
> list (and other lists).  Gmail organizes e-mails into conversation
> threads. For example, if there are 500 replies to a thread called "The EDP
> and the Looperlative and me" instead of getting 500 separate e-mails
> floating in your inbox, Gmail will organize those e-mails into one
> "conversation thread" and put a "500" next to it.  It's super slick!

Yes, and even though not immediately displayed in Gmail, each email
may contain the full history of previous posts in the thread -
something very useful for any digest-ist and non gmail-ist that might
pop into just one email (from a search engine or whatever). Gmail
saves me hours of time for offline fun every day!!! :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com