Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 5:26 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> but then I cut it all..

Couldnt agree more, I have done all that too.. maybe I can beat it?

I have 3 calendars.. 1 work one that my project manager make for me, I have my own personal one (dentist wedding aniversarys etc) My wifes..(yoga night, etc) All of them are origanally Gmail calendars, but the all synch to iCal on the mac, and more importantly... They all get sent to MY toDo list program on the iPhone that is called...

EPIC WIN!!

http://www.rexbox.co.uk/epicwin/

Every time I do a thing, I earn XP, jewels, weapons, and ammo.. somehow it make life like a game...
Well it is anyway, but this way I get points!

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com