Re: Michael Jackson looped on Double Bass

On Feb 3, 2011, at 3:02 AM, Louie Angulo wrote:

Todd thats is great buddy,i hope you re doing this thing live,very
nice to hear and quite appealing
you might soon even get sponsored by Mc Millens products;-)
and i love cello i still have hopes to learn it someday.
keep them coming baby!
Luis

http://vimeo.com/19364422

Thanks Luis! No live shows yet but thats my goal in doing these arrangements so I can get out there doing shows as soon as possible. It's tough though to get started. I've been hitting up friends that play out here in Virginia but I haven't got something nailed down yet. I just finished the next arrangement last night and I'm gonna make a video of it this weekend. I realized I've been kinda going through the decades with the first two....Zeppelin from the 70's, MJ from the 80's, so next is a Radiohead tune from the 90's.

-Todd Matthews