Re: Re: Re: PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES! 8 Daily Digests today

> It's too bad that there aren't separate fonts (or emoticoms) for sarcasm
>or
>parody.

[serious moment]
Indeed...
[/serious moment]

By the way, what are we, on Facebook or Twitter or likesuchas?  It's not
"emoticon", it's "smiley" dammit!!!  LOL!  (Yeah, I'm old...)

> Sorry I missed it the good natured poke, Doug.
> I do have the ability to laugh at my self,
>honest..........ROFLMFAO!!!!!

No worries, mate!  :D

But the LP-1 *is* the one looper to rule them all!  :P

Dougster