Re: Michael Jackson looped on Double Bass

Thanks Steve. Yeah, just a couple days ago somebody bought my attention to
that. He's a really great bassist and his vid is way funnier! I didn't
realize I should to do a google search before I do cover tunes on the
double bass:) ....At least we chose different keys:) Did a search for the
radiohead tune I wanna do this weekend and at least as of today I won't be
steppin on any bassists' toes :)

Back to woodsheddin'