Re: Latency Problems

another thing to bear in mind is the actual fidelity of the sound card/interface.  the benefits of upgrading are multifarious: lower latency, better stability, and increased fidelity.  i ditched my m-audio interface and bought an rme and all of a sudden all the software i've spent money on actually sounded good.

- jim