Re: NOrd

> so many cool synths...so little money.

Heehee, ain't it the truth!  Funny, I started to build my own stuff, but that turned out to be *more* expensive!  Yipes...

> by the way, if anybody has a lead on an fs1r or roland mks-50, let me know.

Both outstanding synths!  When I got my FS1R, I started to think about selling my SY-99.  (And I had lusted for a 99 for *years*!)  And the MKS-50 really sucks for hoovers!

> p.s. - doug, thanks for the response on the eventide forum.  that place is just about useless.

Glad to help!  Yeah, it kills me, Eventide makes such great hardware, but it seems their management is completely focused on the data loggers.  Nick is a good guy though.  I keep wondering if I should start my own unmoderated Eventide users forum - I'm hoping to go live with patchlibrary.net sometime this year and really start trying to build a synth programmer's community.  That will definitely have an Eventide section...

With the new remote control software, I'm hoping to make the Harmonizer easier to use for looping too...  :D

Regards,
Doug