Re: NOrd

Glad to help!  Yeah, it kills me, Eventide makes such great hardware, but it seems their management is completely focused on the data loggers.  Nick is a good guy though.  I keep wondering if I should start my own unmoderated Eventide users forum - I'm hoping to go live with patchlibrary.net sometime this year and really start trying to build a synth programmer's community.  That will definitely have an Eventide section...

- i owned a dsp7k many years ago and all we had was the yahoo mailing list.  italo was the go-to guy and he was always incredibly helpful.  dunno what happened but now i can barely get a response from anybody.  i've even called their tech support before only to be told "nobody here today can help you.  call back tomorrow."  wow...seriously?  i've had "help tickets" made for issues only to have them apparently slip through the cracks.  the gear is amazing, the support blows.

With the new remote control software, I'm hoping to make the Harmonizer easier to use for looping too...  :D

- huh?  remote software for eventide?  tell me more.

- jim