OCTATRACK has arrived, first recording/experiment

It's fun its not a looper yet,.. i tried ti use it as a looper (sort of) anyway...
here's a clip
http://soundcloud.com/anders-bergdahl/octatrack-playing-live-no
Here it is used as a sort of live looping device, center is only guitar (not through octa) panned more left and right is the octatrack stuff. I used four recorders and a few more track for playback. So one recorder was played up on more than one track. On the flexmachine tracks i have played with sample and amp parameters and also the sequencer. I use trig recording bu manually press a button to record when i feel for it. I don't adjust anythig while playing just sampling at occasion.. The pre set flex track adds octaves and rhytmic effects.
Perhaps not very musical, yet, but it's a good creative instrument, very easy to manipulate samples on the fly and do cool rhytmic stuff.