Re: SoftStep vs 1010

Thanks Ed. I might use that quote in the future:) I saw you wrote your
looping lute. I used to play G Violone  in an early music ensemble. Such a
pain to tune the gut and tune the frets just right but you could get so
many awesome colors from it. I could sound like an oboe if I wanted:)

The Softstep is not primetime yet but it's getting there. The software
goes extremely deep so it took me awhile to wrap my head around it.
Although, I came from a fcb1010 and if you've never used one of those
before it is definitely a test of one's patience to learn to program it as
well. The most patience challenging of all, at least in my experience, has
been using a computer, to do looping. I am always troubleshooting
something but in return I get flexibility and sound quality as good as my
audio interface.

Todd Matthews