From: William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
Subject: cables
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 5:52 PM

It was a tonal improvement over its predecessor, but I've worried about what they may be doing to the jacks they are plugged into. What cables do you like for your pedal board and from the guitar? (I was surprised to find the Planet Waves cable kit had the same problem with overly large plugs though nowhere near as severe as the Monster problem.)

I use george L's solderless cables, and i've been using the planet waves circuit breaker cables for a while also a soldeless design.  i haven't found the planet waves cables to have the issues the monsters did.
 Bill