Re: Eventide. Was: NOrd

Hey Simeon,funny i was just checking out your patches this morning
very nice man!
But i cant believe it doesnt have a Univibe;-(
a few questions:
hows is the octaver to play bass lines? do the harmonizers track well?
id also be interested in the regeneration sound quality of the
delays,none of them are labeled as analog or vintage,is it possible to
repilcate them?
is it worth paying the difference from the Ultra Axe FX  from the
standard? is mainly the vocooders and the looper correct?
it would be possible as well to route the  EDP through its effects
loop and record all its sounds thus avoiding x tra mixers,no?
how do you route your LP1?
is an atomic amp a must or does it sound just as convincing through a
full range P.A.?
thanx man
cheers
Luis