Re: Digitech PMC10 for sale!

Hey Jeff, just wanted to tell you that I really dig your Moog Guitar stuff, listening now, intense! thanks.
http://www.mushmud.com/Music/Collection/Jeff-McLeod/My-Least-Favorite-Animal

Jeff

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM, The Subversive Workshop <subversiveworkshop@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, all...

I've have a Digitech PMC-10, with the power supply and programmer, that I would love to sell. It's in good shape and works well. I can provide photos, if needed, and possibly the original manual.

I also have a Boss Dr. Sample SP-303 with power supply, original manual and a couple of memory cards (16mb and 64mb, I believe). It's in good shape as well.

I've taken very good care of both items. Contact me privately with any offers:

subversiveworkshop@gmail.com

I would prefer to do this via Paypal, and can ship in the continental United States only. I have 100% feedback on ebay, and have been trading there since 1999. If you would like to view this info, my username is KLORBG.

Thanks!

Jeff McLeod

www.jeffmcleod.net