FS: Arp 2600 w/CMS upgrades - $4500 US

UPdated post:

I have lowered the price considerably because the internal speakers are
currently not working (a  replacement set is $75 from Kevin L but I am
betting it's a loose connection since they worked fine when I did the demo
included below last month and all I did was move the ^%$#in thing.
Everything works 100% from the 1/4" outputs (CMS installed). Sounds liek
the wolf's balls (listen to the demo in my link below and that's with ONE
internal speaker).

I am willing to take $1000 Off this unit to sell it NOW. Please do not ask
for layaway or a lower price.

I WILL consider the following items as partial trades:

Tenori-On (prefer cheaper orange LED model actually).
IPAD (basic wifi is fine, I don't need the 3G version)
EH POG II
Moog Voyager Rack mount edition (128 preset model is fine)
Roland VG bass Unit or pickups
(maybe Roland Jupiter 6)
Modcan A modules especially CV Recorder or any sampling ones.

I am asking $4500 CASH. Located in Phila PA and local pickups go to the
top of the list. Will consider shipping on full prepayment (USPS MO
preferred) and buyer pays all shipping packing fees and insurances.

Full pics, link to video demo etc up at:
http://daedsound.com/Salez/arp2600.htm

Video Demo:  http://daedsound.com/Salez/arp2600.rm

Here is my original post. Again the price is now $4500.  Use the extra $1k
to buy another synth, guitar, or life if you want :)

Thanks!

I am selling my 1970s Greyface Arp 2600. In VGC with CMS audio path
upgrades and extra work.  FULLY working in great shape.

Original Arp 2600 modular synthesizer. Greyface unit with original "moog"
4012 filer. When I bought this in the 90s it was in bad shape. I had CMS
(THE top ARP 2600 authority in the country) go over everything from top to
bottom and had them install a new CMS VCO, clean and lubricate all
sliders, jacks, replace anything not 100%, etc.

I also had the full audio path upgrade performed and had a new old stock
speaker put in, 1/4" in and output jacks, extra multiples, and a new Power
supply upgrade. This thing is a MONSTER and a great player synth.

Check out the CMS pages for what the Audio upgrade and features they
perform are here:
http://www.discretesynthesizers.com/arptronics/services.htm

Cosmetically the tolex is worn but the case is solid and comes with a lid.
The front panel is about an 8/10 with no major scratches etc and it has a
dedicated LFO mod installed under VCO 1 which could have been done to look
better but actually works quite well. (You can see the knobs and three
outputs in the pic). I had CMS work on the spring reverb and it has a
slightly different mod mix between the left and right channels which is
cool for making things cleaner or deeper into space depending on how you
plug in and out. I will take other pictures for for serious buyers

Asking $5500 US  for the 2600 with all upgrade$ and service (which cost a
few thousand on their own) and the Kenton box.

I REALLY REALLY do NOT want to ship this but for a quick and painless sale
I will consider it if the buyer handles all costs. I imagine it will be
expensive to ship to Europe mostly because of insurance and taxes but as
long as I get our agreed price I will do it.

Pick it up locally here in Phila PA  and I will consider meeting nearby as
well. NY and DC buyers very welcome. Do your research and see what this
unit in this condition with CMS work is going for.

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com