Re: SoftStep vs 1010

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Keith Smith <kahsmith@gmail.com> wrote:
> Best download the manual at
> http://lib.roland.co.jp/support/en/manuals/res/1810998/FC-300_e2.pdf
> I've never understood why this hasn't been more popular. It is a whole
> design generation newer than the 1010, which is getting pretty old.
> I guess folks are inclined to think it might be VG-specific.
>
> Gee, having gone through all of this, I have to wonder if the Gordius can
> match it. Per?

I just read the FC-300 manual and think the Gordius is much more
useful. At least for me. I won't go into much details, but on the
Gordius you can set up almost any switch/pedal to send any type of
MIDI event. I.e. a fully modular MIDI foot controller! That makes it a
future proof investment since you can keep using it to control any
kind of hardware and software you may come to use further down the
road.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se