Re: inexpensive synth

I too like the Virus very much! Discovered it some years ago when a
free library of Virus Apple Loops was published. I especially like the
Virus for how the filter sweep can sound over a busy tonal part. It
must be great to have one where you can tweak that lovely filter
within the musical context. If I was an octopus with a fat bank
account I would buy a Virus this day!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se