Re: Soft Step real feedback please

On Feb 9, 2011, at 12:41 PM, William Walker wrote:

 The answers I've been getting are about as coy as a pond of ornamental fish, to wit:

I was just trying to take some time to help you buddy. Sorry it somehow ended up pissing you off. Kind of caught me off guard. I will try to rephrase my previous statement you quoted and add some more:

I do not like sitting down and playing the softstep.
It works for me much better when I stand and play.

To answer your question from this last email:
I do not have my on an angled pedalboard so I can't answer that question from experience but I do agree that I think that would solve the problem of the two rows of keys being on the same level.

I use it in standalone mode and I love it so far. It is the reason I have been so productive lately.

Not sure what you mean by latency? Midi latency? If so, no I do not feel any delay from the moment I press to the key to the moment that the function is executed.

I would be happy to continue to help you and answer any of your real world questions. I do agree though with the first person that you quoted. Your not going to know whether its for you or not till you try it. Less talk, more walk. We can talk about though to make sure it's worth your time investment to try it. On or off list. I can tell you my experience and I am not trying to hide that from anybody.

-Todd Matthews