Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

mark francombe wrote:

> Small hardware sequencer then?
> Is this another
> reason to get a gordius?
>
> Mark

maybe,maybe not, the Gordius won't play a *.mid file.

You'd have to ask Xavier if such a thing was
even possible.

What you get (at the moment)with the Gordius is a relatively limited
scripting function which is just powerful enough to
loop a series of midi-synced(or tap tempo)  commands, with the
timing determine by 'delay' commands.
That loop will continue until another switch is pressed.
(I think there are plans afoot to allow the loop to continue
  while other switches can still be used, but I wouldn't
  be 100% sure that it be be a reality)

andy