Re: Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, mark francombe wrote:
> I have 2 iphones... neither of them send midi!!!!
>
> No this has to hav a permanent place in my rack .. that means..  NO
> COMPUTERS !!!
>
> Mark
I'm beta testing list member, Hans Lindauer's new product, the 'Missing
Link' as we
speak, Mark which allows an iPhone to use the TouchOSC app to wirelessly
send
a message to a small box (size of a midi merge box) which then converts
that
OSC signal to a midi signal that you can connect to anything that uses
midi.

You iPhone can wirelessly control any midi device...........so very
soon, your iPhone
WILL send midi signals.

rick walker