Re: The State of Boss Looping

Gotta go with your assessment on this one Paul, My dear friend Mando
Man, the japanese mandolin player was runner up to that singer
songwriter, and anyone who has had the pleasure of hearing Mandoman's
unique brand of looping can attest to the fact that his thing is way
more evolved and sonically adventurous than what she was doing.  And
then there is Randolph Arriola the brilliant guitarist  from
Singapore, who has great range of tone and composition as well and a
true professional.  Thats two people who come to mind that I know of
who entered that contest. Listening briefly to the others it seems
that Boss played it safe like the Super Bowl geniuses and the Grammies
do and appealed to youth culture. Rappers and "Songwriters" ,
etc...etc...etc..what a suprise. .Why does mainstream seem more like
downstream these days? discuss...
Bill