Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

Per can you confirm/ test, that this...

Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> SyncedDelay”. Its
> functionalitly is identical: insert a delay at any place in the MIDI
> stream. Only important difference is that the SyncedDelay length is
> expressed in terms of a MIDI Clock: you can define a delay ranging
> from 1 to 127 “16th notes”, a 16th note being 6 MIDI clocks. T

...means that it DELAYS your foots switching... Or QUANTISEs your foot
switching to the Next midi clock, and THEN delays by a midi clock
division, before sending your command? The first is interesting, but
the second is what I want. Sorry it's been a while to respond to this,
but the GORDIUS manual is a fat one!!! Of course the manual goes out
the window when I actually get one.

Mark