Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

I would guess this is for sending a sequence of MIDi events,
preferably notes. I'm away on a little tour right now and   I duoubt I
can find time to program my LG2 to test this. Sorry about that.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se