Re: What is the absolutely smallest drum-machine EVER!

mark francombe wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
>wrote:
>> Just one extra Gordius command:-
>> WaitForMidiNote

>> that's already in place. (put the edp on ch 10 and feed the midi out to
>> drum machine)
>
> Didn t get THIS bit... why exactly? The edp blips aret on ch 10 are
> they? Or are you thinking that ch 10 is the usual drum machine
> channel?

just a way to check that those Notes exist,
don't know if they depend on the Sync setting.

>> want?

> Y E S

We just have to convince Xavier then.
It's an addition to an existing function, and I reckon
we thought of an efficient way to achieve it without
a lot of programming...just have to ask.

andy