Total Improv

Hey ya'll, (that's the co-ed pc way of saying "youse guys" for you Yankees)

What are some current or past bands or loopers that do complete, 100% improv? I mean like off the top of your head vocals and all?

Like they are so into it, dont even sell records or even archive the songs.....

Who does that? This is what I like to do, whoo, not easy, and really, to get there I have to master every sound my rig and my instruments can make. Feels like a long long road but gratifying when it feels you are one with the machine.

Also, anybody got a line on instrument stands like what boost is using to hold his guitars?

Man I am so leaning to the softdark side right now, my LP1 acting up and might have a three month housesitting gig in Bonaire.......

SO!! What is the easiest simplest way to go software, dedicated laptop pc, novation control surface and would have to rethink pedals, prob lg I bet.  Scary!!!

Abelton running Mobius as a plugin, is that how you wascally wabbitts get us sucked in the first time?????

Andy not b