Re: New controllers

Per,

The actual product I bought and use is at:
<http://www.eowave.com/shop/products.php?prod=645

It does exactly as you describe and will accept foot switches as well
as CV pedals.

You can even use more than one of these devices on a USB hub to
multiply all the switch and CV ports.

I bought 2, but I gave one to Jeff Kaiser.

It works quite well.

Best,

Ted