Re: Re: OT: New Radiohead- what do you think?

Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> went:

> What was Jonny's solo album like and what was it called?

The one I'm thinking of is called BodySong. It's a soundtrack, and I
bought the physical disc from Amazon. (No download service had it.)

It's kind of like a modern take on Pink Floyd's "Soundtrack to the
film More". (Or maybe that's because it's closer to what I originally
hoped the Floyd soundtrack would sound like.) It's all instrumental,
some trippy passages, a free jazz thing, some keyboard stuff. It's
very good. No "Cymbaline".

He also composed the soundtracks to "There Will Be Blood" & "Norwegian
Wood". (I haven't heard the latter.)

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com