Re: Velcro

I would glue the velcro to the belt hook, methinks and take no chance of damaging my carbon stick:-)

From: Andy Owens <andy@1800dialword.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, February 26, 2011 3:23:26 PM
Subject: Re: Velcro

Hey Antonio, some of this has been tongue in cheek, but I always wanted to try it but be careful with the finish on your stick, thay glue is pretty strong, I dont know what type of finish is on the graphite stick. If you are taking any kind of tape or glue off of a musical instrument you would want to use lighter fluid, which will not damage your finish.

Andy o