Re: Mobius scripts audio examples

we're back on the list, but that's ok, other people might be looking for them

i didn't post the one for chords, but i'll explain how it was done

i put four tracks into a group and then tied a button on my controller to drop all four into rec/dub, so i could record a single note on all four at once

i then wrote a bunch of short scripts to rateshift each of the four tracks independently with one hit to make a chord

i have a bank on my footcontroller to do the group rec/dub, a group fade and to select all the different scripts. i just step on the buttons as it takes my fancy to select different chords as i play over the top.

hope that helps

sim