Re: Looper developer looking for opinions on some interface questions

Hahah awesome!   That way lies voided warranties and cracked iPhone
screens, I suspect ;-)

One thing I've been thinking of doing is not so much *shaking*, but
definitely using the accelerometer to trigger actions: So, you pop the
iPhone down beside your foot (presumably with an external mic/headset
plugged in), or as you say, tape it to something, and then tap your foot
beside it (or give the mic stand a nudge!) to punch in and out =)