RE: midi looping, synths, and kaossilators

yup one channel per time. annoyingly you also need to stop it sending meaningless bank changes to your external  in normal mode as you change internal sounds.

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:23:41 +0100
Subject: Re: midi looping, synths, and kaossilators
From: eterogenus@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

KP sends information on Y and X axis, but do you need to address those info trough different midi channels or the same  ?
Do you want to get control over different machines ?

Yes.. oh yes...

I was looking at the manual (see page 21 - Setting the MIDI channel). same istructions as the KPII....so it just work on one MIDI channel at time. Once you set it, all midi messages will be driven trough that channel.
So if you're planning to control different devices, be aware that the Kaossilator Pro sends out its midi message just on one channel.

I'm pretty sure Phillip can confirm that.

-f