Re: seamless loops & windows tools (ambiloop vs Mobius)

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Giorgio Robino wrote:
> BTW, There is a Windows wave editor that can really help on producing
> seamless loops ?
> I mean something like the no-more-available
> http://www.sonicspot.com/zero-xseamlesslooper/zero-xseamlesslooper.html ?
Here is a simple editing work around for creating seamless loops in
any audio editor.    Audacity is free on Windows but very clumsy.
I love Sony Sound Forge.   It's very intuitive to use and powerful.

Explode your view to the sample level (so that you can see every single
sample
at the beginning of the .wav file.

Grab the first 5-10 samples and execute the command to FADE IN

Go to the end of the sample and do the exact opposite:
Grap the last 5-10 samples and FADE OUT.

That should eliminate your loop 'clicks'

rick walker