LP2 OR RANG 3

sorry this isn't about macs or pcs.....STANO, you will tell me when you
switch over to computers for

your playing (then i will join the crowd).....a few of you know my
level of incompetence when it comes to COMPLEX THINGS,

computers, tying shoes etc.....i have a few xrta $ and not want but
NEED another looper.....my #1 son stole my rang

after i got my M13 and i want something to replace it, i only have the
looper in the M13 to work with at present.....

signal chain as of today:  guitar with 2 lines out > M13.....FX SEND
M13 > alesis air fx > alesis ineko > alesis bitrman >

off to srm 450s.....i know we had this discussion already and i have
read all the posts but i was wondering if

as of today, does anyone have any new oppinions or other
suggestions?.....i am also going to get the expression

pedal (s) for the M13.....young bill showed me the beauty of
this!.....THANK YOU BILL, you are a sweet lad!.....

i thnak you for your cornsideration!.....this just popped into my
noggin, are there any smallish loopers with FX sends?