Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

Here's my attempt at similar

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/andybutler/vortex/vortex4.mp3

thing I like about the Vortex is that after working out
a patch for a specific purpose there's usually other
sounds that can be had by 'mis-using ' it.

the same patch abused:-

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/andybutler/vortex/vortex5.mp3

Anyone remember the days when we used to crave for the
mythical "8 second Vortex"?

That whole morphing thing is still very much unexplored,
the Vortex only has 2 delay units of 1s which can morph
from into a single 2s.

andy