Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

Andy,

  A reverb is not simply a "network of delays", in fact most digital
reverbs consist of  a loop of allpass filters*  set to various delay
lengths with a variety of injection points and output taps.

* An allpass filter is defined as a feedforward  delay combined with
a feedback delay, it is at the heart of every digital reverb and the
result of increasing the coefficient is greater diffusion.

-Chuck

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky

http://albumcredits.com/zmix