Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Sound Retainer

Charles Zwicky wrote:

> Andy,
>
>  A reverb is not simply a "network of delays",

...but your description below is *exactly* that.
All the elements of it are composed of delays.

Anyone who has Bidule can open up Freeverb and see how it works.
...and maybe use it as a basis to create a freeze of sorts.

I didn't hear increasing phase dispersion in the EH examples,
which would be the case if the sound was looping through
an allpass, but maybe I just didn't hear it.