From: "Kevin Cheli-Colando" <billowhead@gmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 3:34 PM
Subject: OT: Fretless Guitar

Hello all,

I just realized I have a guitar equipped with sustainer pickups that
I'm not likely to be playing much at all as is and something made me
think I should pull the frets off to give it another life.  Its a
Korean Kramer Strat copy if that matters.  I've found the unfretted
site and it looks straightforward but I thought I might ask for any
tips any of you might have before I go ahead with this (didn't you
defret a guitar a while back Per?).

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision: http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos