Re: How do I make a gated reverb?

1.
Per Boysen wrote:
> Try assign *input level* (as detected by the env follower) to *decay
> time* of a reverb placed later on in the effect chain. Or some other
> paramater... I haven't had a FireworX for years so my fireworkzing is
> bit rusty. Heck, just try out what routing sounds best!

2.
The classic "Phil Collins Snare" method
is to route the output from the reverb to
a gate which is is controlled by the
input signal.
3.
Most manufacturers have a version which uses
a special reverb algorithm with no tail.
i.e. not really any gating, more like a multi-tap
delay without feedback.
Not in the list of presets, but in the list of
basic reverb types.

andy