Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Vortex Patch

I'm not in the habit of doing this, but this album was one of my first
serious attempts at using the Vortex...it's ONLY a pair of Vortexes
and my first electric guitar, a Fender Squire and an Ebow...I used a
pair of Morley A/B switches to route the signal around and recorded
straight to hard drive.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-ambient-guitar-vol-i/id152016640

...just to continue with what Andy had pointed out about using the Vortex.

Enjoy!

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com