Re: Electro Harmonix Freeze - Vortex Patch

Well it doesnt have a true bypass, so that might be ut? But Im afraid
i never understand the statement ...it sucks my tone... What do
guitarists mean? What tone? The tone of the original guitar? As in
bass And treble tone? Or some magical other tone? Its annoying that
things dont have true bypass cos then you have to deal with multiple
gain controls, But does the Sound change, i dunno... You just bought a
Vortex... Do   You want the Sound to stay the same?

No sarcasm here... Educate me?

Mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)