Re: Innovative Gear That Got Discontinued was Electro Harmonix Freeze- Vortex Patch

I think the lack of a writable LCD of patch names is my main gripe... and not enough patchs... I mean... 16???

Ive never missed midi cos I dont need to change patches between songs (Lexicons foolish idea of preset chains is very odd) apart from A to B and Bypass, and I have a dedicated couple of switches for that...
I have modified my Vortex to synch both the tap tempo to the beat AND the morph switching to the beat, but not using midi of course, although for a bit I had an intermediate solution using a box from Kenton that turned midi into a clock pulse that would drive the tap tempo socket... So my Vortex is synched...

Mark