Re: Lower octave

I always planned to get the Pog, but when I tried it at NAMM it didnt seem
to work that well and the guy demoing it was a bit of a dick. But the guy
in The Duhks uses one on guitar, with seperate pickups on the bass strings
and that is the bass sound for the band and it sounds great so must be
possible. I tried it at NAMM on my plugged in mandocello, but it didnt
track the string pair too well. Ya'll are provably talkibg plugins anyway,
but thats my $.02

Andy o