Re: Lower octave

I forgot to mention that I have experienced usable octave down-pitch
with the TC Eltrx FireworX too.  I used it mostly for guitar with that
patch and as all octaviders you have to be careful when playing a
polyphonic instrument to not send chords though the line, or they make
the pitch rider wobble like a hippo.

Today I have more or less stopped using patches that add a lower
octave. Instead I rely on looping for adding the low end (anything you
add to a loop pitched up one octave will loop back one octave low as
the loop is set to normal pitch). I find it more fun to fill up the
low end by using the looper as the instrument.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com