Re: controlling amplitube 3 with fcb1010

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:54 AM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> i forgot to mention in the plugin app wont even work!
> is it because is a demo version perhaps?

Sorry, I can't tell because I don't have the demo version. But the
full version works very well with external MIDI control.  INside the
plugin there are a bunch of available "preset slots" that you have to
set up what plugin parameter each slot will handle. Then the slot
number are what turn up in the host app's control system. The set up
page is reached by opening the Ampltube 3 plugin GUI and clicking the
button mareked "AUTO" at the lower right side. If instead you click
"MIDI" there, you may perform MIDI learn inside the plugin - but that
only works if you have set up the host to submit your external MIDI
input into the plugin.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se