Re: Roger O'Donnell

On 3/8/11 7:23 AM, "Petri Lahtinen" <kollegavalmentaja@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/3/7 Dustbunnies <mech@m3ch.net>
>>
>> http://www.glitch-sequencer.com/
>
> :-D
>
> a simple google search should be appropriate

Yep, that's how I found it: typed in "glitch sequencer" and it was the
first
result to come up.

Although, to be fair, I already knew it was out there.  Somebody (maybe
Richard Devine) posted the URL to Twitter a few months ago, so I'd already
downloaded it and played around a bit.  I was merely surprised you guys
were
having a bit of difficulty locating it.  :)

It's an interesting enough program, though.  I might come back around to it
when I've got some spare time.  Have fun!!!

    --m.